Ask a Question

SashForm

arjun_ta
Contributor

SashForm

Hi,

i have an object with the Full name 

Sys.Process("Bedrock").SWTObject("Shell", "Cerner Bedrock 1.83.0 - 1201dep - at030644").SWTObject("Composite", "", 4).SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("Composite", "", 1).SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("SashForm", "").SWTObject("Composite", "", 1).SWTObject("Table", "").CheckBox("PowerChart")

during the test i am trying to click on this object below is the code for the action

Sys.Process("Bedrock").SWTObject("Shell", "Cerner Bedrock 1.83.0 - 1201dep - at030644").SWTObject("Composite", "", 4).SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("Composite", "", 1).SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("SashForm", "").SWTObject("Composite", "", 1).SWTObject("Table", "").CheckBox("PowerChart").click

but its giving an error stating

Unable to find the object SWTObject("SashForm", ""). 

can any one please suggest the solution for this.

Thank you,

Arjun
12 REPLIES 12
arjun_ta
Contributor

RE: SashForm

can any one please tell me the solution fo above problem
murugans1011
Regular Contributor

Hav u tried usingfind Mehod? if not then obtain the value of wndclass property of the CheckBox("PowerChart") object and try using find something lik this

Set Objshell=Sys.Process("Bedrock").SWTObject("Shell", "Cerner Bedrock 1.83.0 - 1201dep - at030644").Find("wndclass","Value",10)

if Not ObjShell is Nothing then

ObjShell.Click

End if

u can also search for the anyothe unique property of that object to search for an object

arjun_ta
Contributor

I am not getting the WinClass of the object , i have attached the screen shots of the object properties can u please tell how click on the object during the run.

murugans1011
Regular Contributor

Set Objshell=Sys.Process("Bedrock").SWTObject("Shell", "Cerner Bedrock 1.83.0 - 1201dep - at030644").Find("Caption","Registration Management",10)

ObjShell.Click

End if

does this work?

BTW u can also explore more extend and Native properties which unique for that control

To enable addtional properties  try

Tools|Options|Engines|General| Enable show hidden members
murugans1011
Regular Contributor

u can also hav array of property values for find method somethig like this

PropName= Array("ObjectIdentifier", "ObjectType")

PropValue = Array("Registration Management", "CheckBox")

Set Objshell=Sys.Process("Bedrock").SWTObject("Shell", "Cerner Bedrock 1.83.0 - 1201dep - at030644").Find(PropName,PropValue,10)

ObjShell.Click

End if
arjun_ta
Contributor

i tried all the above methods but its giving a different error now,

the error message states,

There was an attempt to perform an action at point (253, 677), which is overlapped by another window. 15:51:22 Normal  
murugans1011
Regular Contributor

Hi i think tat the control is overlapped by another window.. try using visible and visibleon screen [roperty to check control is visible

PropName= Array("ObjectIdentifier", "ObjectType")

PropValue = Array("Registration Management", "CheckBox")

Set Objshell=Sys.Process("Bedrock").SWTObject("Shell", "Cerner Bedrock 1.83.0 - 1201dep - at030644").Find(PropName,PropValue,10)

if ObjShell.VisibleOnScreen then

ObjShell.Click

else

Log.Error "Object is not visible"

End if

between instead of click method u can also try "checkitem" and other method which is found under methods category of that object
arjun_ta
Contributor

hi,

i goe an error log that the object is noe visible on screen

what should i do now?

BTW i have tried the other methods as wee(click item) but its not working.
murugans1011
Regular Contributor

Hi can u manually able to click on that item?  does the object overlapped by another window during execution?. if so, u can use on unexpected window and overlapping window event to close windows.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: