Logged in to a Different World and Tests are Failing
Here is a very simple One -Simply recorded a check point and converted to a script
#Before the Weekend
aqObject.CheckProperty(Aliases.browser.pageSssaviewupdatehcdeductions2.textnodeFirstName, "contentText", cmpEqual, "First Name")
#After the Weekend
aqObject.CheckProperty(Aliases.browser.pageSearchForRetiree7.FindElement("//dt[.='First Name']"), "contentText", cmpEqual, "First Name")
I took an update on a Virtual machine earlier in the day
Re: Logged in to a Different World and Tests are Failing
The update had to be to both. I am assuming the application as object types had changed.
For example "Button" got changed to "SubmitButton"
I don't get why the check points are so drastically different either.
When trouble shooting I record and convert to script then I add to my code,