Forum Discussion

Ronald_Delgado
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

How do I run my TestComplete script with QA Complete

I want to be able to run my Automation in (QA Complete) which I created through Test Complete

can someone provide me with step by step instructions on how to do this. Thanks.

• See Page 162 onwards of the attached QA Complete manual. Its for version 9.9.1 but I doubt the process has changed even though there are newer versions of QA Complete available.You might also want to take a look at scheduling tests using Jenkins. SmartBear has a Test Complete plugin for Jenkins. Even without the plugin its fairly straightforward by calling Test Execute from the command line in a build step.

2 Replies

chrisb
    Regular Contributor

See Page 162 onwards of the attached QA Complete manual. Its for version 9.9.1 but I doubt the process has changed even though there are newer versions of QA Complete available.You might also want to take a look at scheduling tests using Jenkins. SmartBear has a Test Complete plugin for Jenkins. Even without the plugin its fairly straightforward by calling Test Execute from the command line in a build step.

chrisb
    Regular Contributor

I think the attachment was too large. See the QA Complete user guide, there are detailed steps on setting up test scheduling in there.