Forum Discussion

vthomeschoolmom
Super Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

First of many extensions - nothing added in keyword editor

I am working on my first script extension as I attempt to neaten up some of the repetitive things that need to be done. I get my lovely item in the keyword test operations pallette. I drag it into a keyword test. The form I created is popped. I fill in fields and click OK. I know the OK code segment is running properly because I had some aqDlg.ShowMessages in there. 

No columns or any data at all is being added to the test.

Can anyone tell me what might be causing this? Extension source attached.

• I'm looking through it.  Couple of things:

1) You have data fields defined but no parameters for the operation.  I think this might play a part because there is some indication that you need to actually assign values to the parameters.

2) The OK button, I think, needs to have a ModalResult of mrNone and have an OnClick event which sets the FORM modal result to mrOk

5 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking through it.  Couple of things:

1) You have data fields defined but no parameters for the operation.  I think this might play a part because there is some indication that you need to actually assign values to the parameters.

2) The OK button, I think, needs to have a ModalResult of mrNone and have an OnClick event which sets the FORM modal result to mrOk