Forum Discussion

HKTCentrix
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Documentation for this ActionButtonClick.BeginInvoke( para1, para2, para3, para4) please?

Hello - Could you please provide where I may get more info about this kind of action that seems to be an attribute/action/method of this mapped object, in this case a button as shown

btnSearch = Alias.ABCpanel.DEFentity.SomeDerivedWinformButton
btnSearch = ActionButtonClick.BeginInvoke(None, None, None, None) #what does this do?

Basically I am to take on some stuff done by a previous staff that is on a long vacation and from what i heard he won't be back. Thanks in advance for your help.

3 Replies

HKTCentrix
      Occasional Contributor

The code fragment was written in python.

There's no way BeginInvoke() is a C# method.
      Yes I meant Aliases but some code fragment get masked but hope you have understood what i'm talking about.

Thanks.

ps: the forum is very confusing, the green box is viewed as accepted solution and there are 2 green boxes. I was not the one to hit neither the 'Accept as Solution' buttons

Marsha_R
        Champion Level 3

Your post was very short on details.  There's also no way we can know what your previous staff member wrote or how it works.  I made a couple of guesses with the little information you gave rather than leave your request ignored.

We're very good at TestComplete, but not so much on mind reading.