Add more log information on Jenkins Smartbear Plugin TestComplete Test Console Output log
Currently there it is just logged with what exe & version & parameters passed.
From past experience it would be good to have following details logged too:
Configured session details
- Run interactive user session flag
- Use active session flag
- Session screen resolution (sample 2560x1440)
The real facts from the Session Desktop during test execution
- Is it an interactive user session?
- Is an already active session used or did the test runner created a new one?
- Session screen resolution (sample 1679x551 which does not match the requested one see above)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.