Forum Discussion

soapme
9 years ago

SoapUI 5.1.3 not picking up system property soapui.ext.libraries values from cmdline.

Hi

I wanted to run my soap test from commandline using soapui 5.1.3  and this soap project also contains groovy script which is using apache excel and other jar libraries. So I set a folder where I would keep those libraries. In the commandline   I set the   system property "soapui.ext.libraries"' with the library path but when I ran it , I get class not found error.  Strange thing is that it works fine on soapui 5.0.0.  Is it  a bug? Can somebody help me out . Thanks

SET currdir=%cd%\\

"C:\Users\john\Downloads\SoapUI-5.1.3-windows-bin\SoapUI-5.1.3\bin\testrunner.bat" -Dsoapui.ext.libraries="SoapScript\libraries\java" -PDIR="%currdir%"  -s KB  -c TestRunner -r "SoapScript\SOAPtestProj.xml"

And Im getting this error

script143230703171088716808.groovy: 3: unable to resolve class org.apache.poi.ss.util.CellReference
 @ line 3, column 1.
   import org.apache.poi.ss.util.CellReference
   ^

script143230703171088716808.groovy: 32: unable to resolve class XSSFWorkbook 
 @ line 32, column 11.
   		wb=new XSSFWorkbook(fis)
             ^

1 Reply

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Not sure, still you are stuck with this issue. If so, just place the dependency libraries under SOAPUI_HOME/bin/ext directory and see you can proceed.