Ask a Question

SoapUI 5.1.3 Bug: SoapUI.isCommandLine() not working as expected

vijkris99
New Contributor

SoapUI 5.1.3 Bug: SoapUI.isCommandLine() not working as expected

Hi SmartBear team

I am not sure if this is the right place to file a bug - please let me know if this post belongs elsewhere πŸ™‚

I developed a listener for SoapUI, and used the SoapUI.isCommandLine() command to detect when the tool is invoked from the command line. This was working fine with version 5.0.0 for which I developed the listener originally.

I upgraded recently to 5.1.3 and noticed that this particular command is not working as expected. The command always returns False, regardless of whether I run the tool from the UI or the command line.

Please let me know if you need further details.

Regds
Vijay Ramaswamy
3 REPLIES 3
AlexKaras
Community Hero

Re: SoapUI 5.1.3 Bug: SoapUI.isCommandLine() not working as expected

Hi Vijay,

If you are using free version of SoapUI then yes, this is probably the best and the only place to report issues.

If you are using Pro or trial than you may also create a Support ticket via http://soapui.org/Support/support-overview.html form. (Well, you may try it anyway, but may or may not succeed.)

Regards,
  /Alex [Community Hero]
____
[Community Heroes] are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Posts made by [Community Heroes]
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
The [Community Hero] signature is used with permission by SmartBear Software.
https://community.smartbear.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hall-of-fame
================================
vijkris99
New Contributor

Hi Alex

Thanks for confirming! I am using the free version, so I guess I can't raise a support ticket. Will await a response from the SmartBear team.

Have a great day!

Regds
Vijay Ramaswamy
nmrao
Community Hero

Would you mind to pass on the details like how one can reproduce the issue along with the stacktrace showing where it is going wrong or any other details that will help to pin point the issue.

Regards,
Rao.
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β