Forum Discussion

angvarghese
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Groovy script throwing an error

I have one project running perfectly last week. however, the developer changed the namespace of the xml from source address xxx.com to xxx.com. i changed the namespace globally and it worked well. Today noticed groovy is throwing the following error.

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Content is not allowed in prolog. error at line:28

in the above goovy script you can see, getting data from calculatloyalty respone. This is not happening now. 

can anyone help on this issue?

• Hey angvarghese,

Im sorry can you attach rather rhan embed screenshots. I cant see embedded items for some reason.

Your xml prolog is the bit of your instance that contains the xml dec/version number (typically the first line), but the error response mentions line 28.

Can you confirm what content is at line28 please?

Changing a namespace reference shouldnt have broken anything as you reflect those changes throughout. If you attach the screenshots so i can see, i'llprobably be able to give you a better answer.

Cheers

Rich

1 Reply

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey angvarghese,

Im sorry can you attach rather rhan embed screenshots. I cant see embedded items for some reason.

Your xml prolog is the bit of your instance that contains the xml dec/version number (typically the first line), but the error response mentions line 28.

Can you confirm what content is at line28 please?

Changing a namespace reference shouldnt have broken anything as you reflect those changes throughout. If you attach the screenshots so i can see, i'llprobably be able to give you a better answer.

Cheers

Rich