Forum Discussion

Remy_Fale
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Error getting response.java.lang.Exception.java.lang.stackOverflowError

Hi all,

Please anyone to help with the error above. java.lang.stackOverflowError. I used to test API via SOAPUi v5.4.0 and suddently I get the error - I am not able to use my SOAPUI anymore - Please help.

My Java_OPTS looks like below:

set JAVA_OPTS=-Xms128m -Xmx1024m -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=40 -Dsoapui.properties=soapui.properties "-Dsoapui.home=%SOAPUI_HOME%\" -splash:SoapUI-Spashscreen.png

I have changed to different bigger Xms and Xmx without succes!!

Thanks!

• Yesss I found out myself - Just disable Proxy (it should turn red) - then I do not get the stackOverflowError anymore. Just simple - very easy.

3 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Understand that you got into the issue. How consistently the issue is reproducible? Any of your colleagues have the same issue.

What steps to be followed in order to reproduce it?
      Remy_Fale
      Occasional Contributor

nmrao the error can be reproduced - I always get this error. I can't use my soapUi anymore. I think we are only 2 getting this error. I read somewhere I should change the settings as I wrote - Did that without succes. An idea??

Remy_Fale
        Occasional Contributor

Yesss I found out myself - Just disable Proxy (it should turn red) - then I do not get the stackOverflowError anymore. Just simple - very easy.