Forum Discussion

kiwi23
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

While trying to load the WSDL path, I get "No interfaces found in [<wsdl path>]"

While trying to load the WSDL path, I get "No interfaces found in [<wsdl path>]"

• Hey kiwi23,

To be clear, are you generating this "No interfaces found in [<wsdl path>]" warning when attempting to load in a wsdl to create a new SOAP project?

If "yes" it would appear you have a missing component in your wsdl and ReadyAPI cant build the services correctly without this info.

Where did you get the wsdl from....? If i were you id go back to whoever gave me the wsdl and say there's some "mandatory" fields missing from the wsdl and explain why. Theres only a couple of required tags in a wsdl so it should be pretty straight forward to fix

Ta

Rich

2 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey kiwi23,

To be clear, are you generating this "No interfaces found in [<wsdl path>]" warning when attempting to load in a wsdl to create a new SOAP project?

If "yes" it would appear you have a missing component in your wsdl and ReadyAPI cant build the services correctly without this info.

Where did you get the wsdl from....? If i were you id go back to whoever gave me the wsdl and say there's some "mandatory" fields missing from the wsdl and explain why. Theres only a couple of required tags in a wsdl so it should be pretty straight forward to fix

Ta

Rich
      kiwi23
      Occasional Contributor

Thank you Richie

Yes you are correct, checked the components and found the wsdl:binding got some data missing

fixed and it works fine