Forum Discussion

Radford
Super Contributor
5 years ago

Upgrading To ReadyAPI 2.7

Hello,

We are currently looking at upgrading our ReadyAPI installation to version 2.7. We take the cautious approach of only taking upgrades when we need a bug fix or really require a new feature, and keep all our installations at the exact same version.

I would be very interested to hear of people experiences with upgrading to version 2.7? In particular I would would like to know if anyone has encountered bugs that have then been fixed and released in the Maintenance Build. While I haven't found any issues yet I'm trying to work out if it would be sensible to use the Maintenance Build (instead of the initially released version) if it fixes an issue I could potentially hit in the near future (as yet I have been unable to find a list of issues fixed in the Maintenance Build).

I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Kind Regards,

Radford.

4 Replies

richie
      Community Hero
      Hey Radford,

I've noticed a couple of defects that i didn't notice in earlier versions....they could've been there, but i never noticed.

Its late 1am in morning..will provide a complete list tomorrow....its stuff thats annoying but nothing serious.

Best thing to do...try and replicate my issues on your current version and see if upgrading is worth it

Ta

Rich
        Olga_T
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for the discussion, everyone!

Community, feel free to share your experience with upgrading to version 2.7 here!