Forum Discussion

Cekay
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

ReadyApi 3.1.0 and Maven

Huhu wonderful people =)

I updated my SoapUI to the newest version and try to run it via Maven. Unfortunately I get this error message:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.smartbear:ready-api-maven-plugin:3.1.0:test (default) on project flexibill-soapui-tests: Execution default of goal com.smartbear:ready-api-maven-plugin:3.1.0:test failed: Unable to load the mojo 'test' in the plugin 'com.smartbear:ready-api-maven-plugin:3.1.0' due to an API incompatibility: org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException: com/eviware/soapui/maven2/TestMojo has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

Has someone an idea how to fix this?

Thanks and Cheers

Cekay

4 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Do you have multiple JDK / JRE installed on you machine?
    Aren't you using the jre provided by the tool?
      Cekay
      Contributor

I am not sure that I understand your reply.

I have installed: Java and Java SE Development Kit

i do not have a problem with 3.0.0 and Maven why should 3.1.0 have an issue with it.

(Sorry I know nothing about those things ^^ I was told to install it so I can work with our Selenium tests)

sonya_m
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for help nmrao!

Hi Cekay , I would recommend, that you contact the support team since this might require additional investigation.