Forum Discussion

CG027
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Error while exporting project

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I'm trying my luck, in case somebody could help us fixing an issue which has not found an answer from support for the last 12 days. If you have any idea how to fix it, that would be really helpfull.

Description of the issue :

We have one workspace with a few projects.

One of these projects (only one) returns an error while exporting Packed Project.
"Failed to export project; java.io.IOException: Source 'c:\SOAPUI' exists but is a directory"

All other projects are exporting successfully to .zip with no errors.

This folder 'c:\SOAPUI' is actually used by some of our scripts to save logs during some of the tests.
It now seems to interfere with the export for the project.

If anybody has any ideas of what could be the root cause of this issue and eventually how to fix it,

please feel free to share 🙂

Thanks in advance for your help,

CG

• I see there was progress made in this case - the Team identified a bug and now we are waiting for a fix.

2 Replies

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi CG027 ! I found your support case in our database (00465116). Please keep working with the support engineer there, it looks like a deeper investigation is needed on their part. Thank you!

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

I see there was progress made in this case - the Team identified a bug and now we are waiting for a fix.