Forum Discussion

whuang
Regular Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Some automated tests cannot be launched from QAComplete

Hi guys,

I have a test set with all tests are automated and associated to TC, but when I run the test set, I only see the first test case is actually linked to TC(I can see the options to select my host test machine), all the other test cases don't have this drop down for me to select. I have checked, the automate configuration are the same. Does anyone have any idea what could be the reason?

Thanks

• Is your testSet marked as "sequential" (checkbox on edit tab)?  If testSet is sequential, you will only be able to select testHost for the 1st test.  You can set default testHost for each test on Tests tab of testSet... the RunByHost column produces a dropdown on each row of that column if you click it. 

2 Replies

ahadley
    Occasional Contributor

Is your testSet marked as "sequential" (checkbox on edit tab)?  If testSet is sequential, you will only be able to select testHost for the 1st test.  You can set default testHost for each test on Tests tab of testSet... the RunByHost column produces a dropdown on each row of that column if you click it.