Forum Discussion

medteste1
New Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

Webinar registration problem (email not received)

Hi!

I have signed up the "Test Automation: Beyond Record & Replay" webinar (apparently successfully), but I do not receive the confirmation email.

What could be the problem?

Link used for registration: http://www2.smartbear.com/outbound-testcomplete-beyond-record-replay-webinar.html?_ga=1.135599671.781983273.1387549056
  • Okay! I believe we've fixed the problem. You were not the only person to experience an issue but you were the only one to get in touch with us. Thank you so much. You should have received an email from SmartBear Software via Go To Webinar with login information for today. I'll see you at the webinar in a few hours! 

8 Replies

Kendal
    New Contributor
    Hello -

Thanks for posting about your issue! I can help get it resolved. I have resubmitted your gmail address through the registration system. You should receive 2 emails. One from Nick Olivo at SmartBear, the other will have login information from Go To Webinar. 

Please let me know (again) if you do not receive these messages. 

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

Did you check the Junk email folder? Perhaps, the message went to it.

medteste1
    New Contributor
    Hi Tanya!

Thanks for your answer. 

Yes, I checked (junk folder is empty).

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    I see. 

I've contacted the team inside SmartBear who is setting up the webinar and asked them for help.

BTW, did you register to the webinar by using the email that you are using on the forum?
    medteste1
    New Contributor
    Hi,

no, I didn't get anything (either in the inbox or spam box). Can please re-check? My email address is medteste1@gmail.com 
    Kendal
    New Contributor
    Thanks for your patience! I think you've uncovered a larger issue here and I thank you very much for that. I am working to resolve this and will be sure that you have a login to the webinar tomorrow at 17:00 GMT (1pm EDT). 
    Kendal
    New Contributor
    Okay! I believe we've fixed the problem. You were not the only person to experience an issue but you were the only one to get in touch with us. Thank you so much. You should have received an email from SmartBear Software via Go To Webinar with login information for today. I'll see you at the webinar in a few hours!