Forum Discussion

WendellG
Occasional Visitor
6 months ago

Zephyr Squad: Import Tests error "Issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it."

Have a very simple Excel file:   External ID, Description, Comments, Name, Issue Key, Step, Results, Test Data.

After much fooling around I was able to get imports working, where had multiple test cases.  Then I came to my next two files and both are unable to import.  Validation is successful, but fails after begin import due to error "Issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it."

I have changed the file to have only 1 tab (Inbound), 1 scenario included and still fails.  I then removed all rows and in row 1 have the headers, row 2 simple test data:

External ID:   TEST-01                                     Description: TEST DESCRIPTION

Comments: TEST COMMENT                        Name:  TEST-01

Issue Key:   1                                                    Step: TEST STEP

Result:   TEST RESULT                                     Test Data:  TEST DATA

Using JSon file below the same results, it validates, but fails on import for the same error message

Full Error Message:Master Row : 1, Sheet Name : Inbound, Error Message : Error while creating issue : ["Issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it."]

Json file used as configuration file:

{
"fieldMappingDetails": {
"selectedRows": [],
"fieldMaps": {
"comments": "Comments",
"description": "Description",
"id": "External ID",
"issueKey": "Issue Key",
"summary": "Name",
"stepExpectedResults": "Result",
"stepAction": "Step",