Forum Discussion

saurabhmathpati
New Contributor
10 months ago
Solved

Unable to recognise the grid object in desktop application

i am doing the desktop automation using Test complete 12.60, In that while mapping the object on the desktop build with using the project 1 its able to (Object Recognition) map the object of grid but if jump into the another project and re-map the grid its not able to highlight the object of grid, could you please assist me how I can map the object and what should be the cause of happening this type of issue.

• It night be a bug in that particular version of TestComplete you are using. I suggest you upgrade your TestComplete

3 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Object Spy tool is able to identify the UI controls, if using Project 1. But it doesn't work for other projects?

I suggest you check your project settings for Project 1, and compare the settings with your other project.

saurabhmathpati
      New Contributor

i did check and compare the project settings both are the same also i tried to do the object identification in the different resolution screen but the same issue is coming.

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

It night be a bug in that particular version of TestComplete you are using. I suggest you upgrade your TestComplete