Forum Discussion

vlad230
Contributor
11 years ago
Solved

TestExecute + Jenkins

Hi guys!

I'm trying to integrate Test Execute with Jenkins to test the UI of my .NET application.

I am using a slave machine which gets the project from SVN and afterwards, in the build step (which is not required for my app), I run a batch command which starts the test suite with TestExecute.

The issue is that after the batch command is executed, Jenkins says that the project is finished but in fact the tests are just starting to run and I don't know when the tests are finished or what is the progress of the test execution (~15h long).

I have two questions:

1. Is there any way in which I could keep the Jenkins "bullets" flashing until TestExecute finishes to run the test suite?

2. Is there any way in which I could write the progress (I already have a progress determination system setup) in Jenkins' console output while the test suite is running?

I really need to do this, so if you have any ideas please don't hesitate to post them.

Thanks a lot,

Sergiu

• Hi Sergiu,

I don't know the contents of your batch file, but hope that the following might help:

start /wait "TestExecute" "<TestProject.pjs>" /testOptions

(the /wait option should postpone batch execution until TestExecute completes)

15 Replies