Forum Discussion

dhundley
Regular Contributor
10 months ago
Solved

specifying multiple agents for an azure pipeline

My site uses self hosted agents that are installed on VMs with Windows OS. To run my TestComplete automation scripts I create an Azure pipeline with a line in the Demands section as shown here that directs the execution to one specific agent installed on a single VM

the trouble is that i want this same script to run on two VM's at the same time so i've always come at it from the approach of having to create a whole separate pipeline with essentially the only difference between the pipelines is the agent.name specific shown above. 

Are there any azure gurus here who might be able to suggest a way that I could direct the execution of one TestComplete automation script to two different azure agents in a single pipeline? Thanks!

• i finally figured it out on my own. just had to add a second agent job to the pipeline and specify the Demand Agent.Name equals <agent name> and they ran simultaneously 

1 Reply

dhundley
    Regular Contributor

i finally figured it out on my own. just had to add a second agent job to the pipeline and specify the Demand Agent.Name equals <agent name> and they ran simultaneously