Forum Discussion

arjun_ta
Contributor
10 years ago

SashForm

Hi,

i have an object with the Full name 

Sys.Process("Bedrock").SWTObject("Shell", "Cerner Bedrock 1.83.0 - 1201dep - at030644").SWTObject("Composite", "", 4).SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("Composite", "", 1).SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("SashForm", "").SWTObject("Composite", "", 1).SWTObject("Table", "").CheckBox("PowerChart")

during the test i am trying to click on this object below is the code for the action

Sys.Process("Bedrock").SWTObject("Shell", "Cerner Bedrock 1.83.0 - 1201dep - at030644").SWTObject("Composite", "", 4).SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("Composite", "", 1).SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("Composite", "").SWTObject("SashForm", "").SWTObject("Composite", "", 1).SWTObject("Table", "").CheckBox("PowerChart").click

but its giving an error stating

Unable to find the object SWTObject("SashForm", ""). 

can any one please suggest the solution for this.

Thank you,

Arjun

12 Replies

murugans1011
    Regular Contributor
    Hi as i mentioned ablove u need to close the unexpected window to   click onthe item

only if the object is visbleonscreen then u can able to click

if Not ObjShell is Nothing then

if ObjShell.VisibleOnScreen then

ObjShell.Click  '///////////////////  Set a breakpoint here

else

Log.Error "Object is not visible"

End if

execute the code and set breakpoint on the line mention. when the test exection passed look for any unexpected window ovarlap tat control and close it manually and run the script and check the results
  • hi,

there is no unexpected window which is present while executing but still it is giving the same error