Forum Discussion

nginoza
Frequent Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

iOS 9 has been release to the public, when will it be supported for TestComplete?

Hi Support,

iOS 9.0 has been released to the public. What is the ETA for this support to leverage scripts created for regression?

Thanks

• Hi Guys,

We’ve just released TestComplete 11.20 which provides support for iOS 9. You can update to this product version.

7 Replies

nginoza
    Frequent Contributor

Hi Support,

iOS 9.1 has been released to the public and need to run regression scripts we have created.

Is there any ETA when iOS 9.X support will be available for TestComplete?

Thanks in advance.

cgreenspan
    Occasional Contributor

We are also eagerly awaiting iOS 9.x support, it is preventing us from running automation in our case.

Thanks!

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Guys,

We’ve just released TestComplete 11.20 which provides support for iOS 9. You can update to this product version.

nginoza
        Frequent Contributor

Thank you Tanya,

I have updated to 11.20 and confirmed it is working for iphone. I have opened a ticket for orientation issues for the ipad at 9.0 and 9.1.

Also iOS 9.2 beta 2 is out to the public, any ETA on when this will be supported?  (I tried 11.20 using iOS 9.2 but does not deploy to the device).

Thanks

mpolamuri
    Occasional Contributor

Hi i am using IOS 9.02 version, when i am trying to spy the objects the ios appication is getting crash. same IOS application i have spy the objects in IOS version 8.1 is working fine