Forum Discussion

JustinL22
Contributor
8 months ago

Click item issues again with version 15.55.53

Hi,

Are others experiencing click item issues again since the latest update to 15.55.53. Since doing the update it now seems to be selecting the incorrect item from the drop down list selecting the one above the one I specify each time.

28 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

That's the item. There should be a list of "<option values..." and a few items above that, that defines the actual control

JustinL22
      Contributor

This is whats above the option values not sure if thats what you mean?

JustinL22
      Contributor

.Net I believe. Nothing has changed there and was working before the update

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

I know the last two or three versions had issues, which I had reported, and it's fixed in the latest version. Tested against Edge/Chrome v116, using scripts.

So I wonder if it's an issue with keyword test?

nastester
      Regular Contributor

FWIW, I am on 116.0.5845.188 of Chrome and latest version of TC and experiencing the issue still using Scripts test, not Keyword.

I have sent my HTML and other info to support who are reviewing my case

JustinL22
        Contributor

Have they actually responded to your ticket or when you say reviewing the case do you mean you had the automated response to say they have got it? I raised a ticket 2 weeks ago and had nothing come back

amantha05
    New Contributor

In my case, I have updated my ticket with logs and screenshots and each morning have received the automated response.

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Using TC v15.55.53.7, here's a keyword test using ClickItem to select item 'ZAZ'.

This was the same example that I had used to show SmartBear when it wasn't working previously.