Forum Discussion

anandkumar
Contributor
12 years ago

break point check

while running through automator how to determine and remove break points automatically before each run

3 Replies

• Hi Anand,

You can manage breakpoints in the Breakpoints Panel. This panel holds the list of all project suite breakpoints. You can disable or delete all the breakpoints before the test run. For detailed description on how to work with the panel, see TestComplete's help.

I hope this information helps.

Ann

• hi Ann

thanks for ur reply. i can understand that step, but i'm looking for some ways that can be done through coding, bcz its a scheduled automation process the script will automatically start run and end without any manual intervention.

• Hi,

There is no way to disable breakpoints from your scripts. We have an existing feature request for that, and I've increased its rating based on your post.

As a workaround, I can suggest that you disable script debugging (Debug | Enable Debugging) when you want to execute your test without stopping on breakpoints.

I also want to note that you can use TestExecute since it does not stop at breakpoints. You can purchase TestExecute as part of the TestComplete Enterprise edition or separately.

Ann