Forum Discussion

roopepaajanen
New Contributor
9 months ago
Solved

Old Custom Standardization Rule UI

Hi everyone,

Our team is facing some issues with the new custom rule UI in SwaggerHub on-premise. Basically were not able to execute some of the rules we have used for a while now. 

We have been investigating the issue with Smartbear for a while now, without success (but that is a different story).

Basically my question is: what is the latest version of Swaggerhub with the old standardization custom rule window? Where organisation admins were able to check for errors only by using regex. I attached an image of the older custom rule window. 

• Hi,

took a look at the page before posting the question, but unfortunately it doesn't mention anything about the changes with the specific window 🙂 However, I was able to find the correct information:

2.4.1+118 is the latest version to have the custom rules engine, as shown in the screenshot.

2 Replies

chichepo
    Champion Level 3

roopepaajanen hi!

you can have a look at this page and look at all stuff related to standardization, you will get the corresponding version and more details.

Let us know

roopepaajanen
      New Contributor

Hi,

took a look at the page before posting the question, but unfortunately it doesn't mention anything about the changes with the specific window 🙂 However, I was able to find the correct information:

2.4.1+118 is the latest version to have the custom rules engine, as shown in the screenshot.