Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
2 months ago
Solved

Published changes not showing

Originally posted by user sf to the Stoplight Community on 04/18/2023 at 04:40 ET.

Hi - I don't know if this is the right place to get support. I've been working in a Stoplight project and publishing periodically to see my updated changes. Lately I am not seeing my changes after I click Publish. Is there somewhere I can see the publishing logs to see if there are errors? Is there something else I can do to troubleshoot? I have a release coming in a few days and I need the published changes for the documentation.

Thanks!

• Skinghar (Staff) [04/18/2023 - 09:52 ET]

Hello sf, the only logs that we have in stoplight are the activity and automation tabs at the top of your workspace.  When you are trying to publish, as it is saving you will get a red bar at the bottom telling you why it, is not publishing.  If you get a green box it would be a good save.   Otherwise we don't have additional logs unless you are connected to a repository and then you can see in the proposals section in the workspace if there were any changes made that are breaking. 

1 Reply

Stoplight
    Community Manager

Skinghar (Staff) [04/18/2023 - 09:52 ET]

Hello sf, the only logs that we have in stoplight are the activity and automation tabs at the top of your workspace.  When you are trying to publish, as it is saving you will get a red bar at the bottom telling you why it, is not publishing.  If you get a green box it would be a good save.   Otherwise we don't have additional logs unless you are connected to a repository and then you can see in the proposals section in the workspace if there were any changes made that are breaking.