Forum Discussion

GeertsP
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago

problem loading HL7 wsdl - outofmemory heap space

Hello,

trying to get an wsdl definition loaded into SOAPUI that always results in an memory exception no matter how much space I provide.

Log statements I see in the console are attached.  Except for the few warning statements I have nothing to go on because everything seems to be loaded fine. Could the warnings be the cause of the problem and are they related to the file listed immediately above ?
Both wsdl and all schema's validate in Oxygen 10.1

Thanks

Peter Geerts 

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Peter,

can you provide us with the complete WSDL so we can try to reproduce? Which soapUI version are you using?

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    GeertsP
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Ole,

yes I can do that. Will attach the rar file with all the definitions needend. When unpacked all references should work
    and you can try to load the wsdl.
    I am using 3.0.1 (but 2.5 behaves similar) and given 1024MB of memory

Peter
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

We'll look in to this a bit more. A workaround for now is to go into the soapUI preferences > WSDL Settings and uncheck "Include Optional". Unfortunately there is a bug in the current version of soapUI, which causes this setting to have no effect. I've fixed this in the upcoming nightly build though, so get that tomorrow and then uncheck the setting, and the WSDL should import.

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware.com