Forum Discussion

TGeppert
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

java.util.EmptyStackException during test execution with groovy script

Hi Team,

recently I was describing my problem on SoapUI forums (SoapUI NG and SoapUI Open Source) about java.util.EmptyStackException but I didn’t get any clear answer. When I'm running my project I'm getting java.util.EmptyStackException. I'm using SoapUI 5.1.2 Pro and in my project I have many TestSteps in TestCases and TestSuites.
To validate the content of any response I use Contains, Not Contains, Not SOAP Fault, SOAP Response and mostly XPath Match assertions.
I also have a groovy script as TestStep (contained in a TestSuite), to execute the tests on 3 different servers with 14 different properties each. So each test is executed 42 times.

During each execution in case of failed TestCase the result message of a failed TestStep is written to a file. And this is an exception that I see in the log files: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.

My memory settings are -Xms1024m -Xmx6g -XX:MaxPermSize=128m. I get the mentioned error (not at a certain TestStep).

I would like to know why I get this error in the soapui-error.log. The tests are run in sequence through testrunner script.

Without this problem being solved, it doesn't make much sense for me to use and pay for SoapUI Pro any more.

Best regards,

A.

P.S. In the attachment you find my groovy script and an example of error log.

1 Reply

TGeppert
    Occasional Contributor

Hi,

as your customer I would like to know why you don't answer to my problem.

Best regards,

A.