Forum Discussion

naveenankathi
New Contributor
26 days ago

Integrate ReadyApi with Devops Release pipelines

As per the documentation, I added  task in my DevOps release pipeline and executed. it gives me below error.
##[error]Exception calling "Execute" with "0" argument(s): "Could not find the path bin\testrunner.bat."

Could you please tell me what is missing here ?

5 Replies

ramupanjala
      New Contributor

I got License. Running through Command line the Test runner. How should I pass license in command line ,should I pass which format.My license is floating license

ignaciodea
        Occasional Contributor

When we decided to buy ReadyAPI buyer choose fixed license. I'm not sure if there was a technical reason underlaying technical reason at Smartbear side. With floating license you need to configure the license server and have acces to this server from the cloud. In our configuration this is not possible due to Firewall settings. Even without the license you should be able to launch the test runner. Path error is access to this path in Azure DevOps configuration. If you don't have access to license server I expect - guessing - you receive 'license error'

ignaciodea
    Occasional Contributor

Did you install agent? Did you define bat file to run locally (Projects => Launch Test runner)?  Here you can configure path. In Pipeline the path should point to a accessible path. We are not yet configured this. 

ramupanjala
      New Contributor

Can I know Waht is agent? how to install it ? what steps i need to follow to run .bat file ,

How to pass the license to it run readyapi? please