Forum Discussion

gageller1
New Contributor
7 months ago
Solved

Virtual users with individual credentials.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to Load Ninja and was just given this task.

Is it possible to assign each virtual user their own specific credentials? I need them to log in and perform some actions that are based on their crdentials.

Thanks for any help!

Greg

• Greg,

You can accomplish this using Databanks. Databanks allow you to map information to specific actions and inputs in your scripts. They can be configured to allow for Random, Sequential, and Unique options for reading data from the attached comma-, or tab-deliminted file. For your case, you would want to employ the Unique option as detailed in the documentation.

Data Driving with LoadNinja Databanks 

Here's a sample of a file I use for my demonstrations, with user and pass columns. For Unique data, you'll need at least as many rows as you have virtual users in your load scenario.

Cheers,

Mel

1 Reply

• Greg,

You can accomplish this using Databanks. Databanks allow you to map information to specific actions and inputs in your scripts. They can be configured to allow for Random, Sequential, and Unique options for reading data from the attached comma-, or tab-deliminted file. For your case, you would want to employ the Unique option as detailed in the documentation.

Data Driving with LoadNinja Databanks 

Here's a sample of a file I use for my demonstrations, with user and pass columns. For Unique data, you'll need at least as many rows as you have virtual users in your load scenario.

Cheers,

Mel