Boston Travel Tips for SmartBear Connect
Enjoy New England’s biggest city this September for SmartBear Connect. Whether you are just a short drive away or have to take an overseas flight, here are some helpful Boston travel tips and things to do.
The conference venue is located 15 miles west of Boston Logan Airport. Best options for transportation are Cab, Uber, Lyft, and even the MTBA system (if you have some extra time!). Here’s a map for your reference.
Book your room at the Boston - Newton Marriot for $279 per night.
If you would like to spend some more time in Boston in addition to the two days for the conference, here are 6 of my favorite things to do:
- Go to the Museum of Fine Arts
- Have dinner at one of the many authentic Italian restaurants in the North End neighborhood (L’Osteria is my favorite!)
- Take a walk through the Boston Commons and the Public Garden
- Check out Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Visit the Museum of Science
- Go window shopping (or actual shopping) on Newbury St in the Back Bay Neighborhood
See you there!
Purchase your ticket today! https://smartbear.com/connect-2017/