Forum Discussion

renuvish
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago

Unable to start the Zbot on windows machine

Hi ,

I am trying to install the ZFJ-server zbot , but it seems to require the server authentication key , which i am not sure where i can find. I was hoping this installation will require the url for jira instance on which zephyr is installed, username  and pwd to that url. But instead it is seeking the server authentication key which i am not sure where i can get. But i understand this must be related to the authentication for the agent to connect to zephyr.

Can somebody throw some light on this please?

4 Replies

BibekBehera
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi renuvish ,

You can use postman to get the authorization key. select the authentication as basic, provide your user name and password. On the next tab you can get the auth key.

-Bibek

renuvish
      Occasional Contributor

hi Bivek, Our jira instance is on https. Any additional setting required for this?

renuvish
      Occasional Contributor

Hi BibekBehera ,

Thanks , i am now able to get the auth key but the i am sure my agent is running , but then in zephyr automation tab when i choose Zbot , it does not list this agent? Am i missing any setting?

DhivyaN
      New Contributor

Do we need to hit the same url in the postman which you used in attached screenshot