Forum Discussion

sonya_m
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
3 years ago

[Inside Zephyr] Zephyr Squad Testing - Learn Key Secrets from the Zephyr Squad QA Lead

Hi everyone!
Welcome to Inside Zephyr. This is an online event over the course of which you will not only meet the Zephyr Team, but also learn a lot of exclusive insights and get the chance to win prizes!

Todayโ€™s Inside Zephyr interview is with Jagadeesh Madhura (JagadeshMadhura) Zephyr Squad QA Lead. Jagadeesh speaks about how his Team is using Zephyr Squad internally and how testing is done in general. Check it out!

After you watch the interview, join in the discussion and you could easily win a prize*!
Today's topic for discussion:

Introduce yourself: Where are you from? How did you start a career in test management?

Don't forget to subscribe to this event tag โ€“ InsideZephyr โ€“ to get notified of all related posts! 

* Our expert group will monitor all replies under this post to determine the winners.

4 Replies

• Years ago I used to work for a major consulting company who at some point proposed a challenging mission in testing. I had almost never heard of such a "test management" domain/area during my engineering studies but decided to give it a try. This is when I realized that I loved testing / test management in general, that I was fitted for it, and that I could really make a difference and bring value to projects especially agile ones through testing and QA. Years later here I am, both still deep diving into manual or automation test scripts while supervising QA management activities for major transverse projects, and still loving it! ๐Ÿ™‚

smithapatil14
      New Contributor

I have experience using both Zephyr Squad(Zephyr for JIRA earlier) and Zephyr Scale(TM4J earlier) and honestly  I like Zephyr squad better than Zephyr scale. I feel there are lots of improvements that can be made on Zephyr Scale. The UX is also an issue with Zephyr scale instance.  

sonya_m

Thank you for the reply smithapatil14 !

Would you like to share the story of how you got into the test management field?

We are posting discussion questions under each Inside Zephyr interview and would be great to hear your story, too!๐Ÿ™‚

sonya_m

Thank you for sharing your story YannSAUTREUIL !

It's great to hear you are so passionate about testing and test management after so many years in the field๐Ÿ˜Š