Forum Discussion

DebbieK
Occasional Visitor
3 years ago

Allow all Jira users access to Zephyr Scale Reports

We set up Jira project configuration with Zephyr. In the project setting for Reports -> View, we specified the jira-software-users in the group column. However this does not work. Our workaround was to create a different Jira group and add all users to that group (hundreds of users and growing).

Is there a different/easier workaround as this is time consuming?

TIA

2 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi Debbie,

I don't know if this will help but I didn't use Zephyr permissions in my project.  I used Jira permissions instead and setup permissions for Testers and Test Managers.  This seemed to work fine and anyone who had access to the project was able to see reports.  In case you don't know, you can share reports by producing them and then sharing the URL of the report - the report will dynamically change based on the report criteria.

Hope that helps.

Andy

• Hi DebbieK 

Have a look at the group or domain you are using to make sure its enabled/active. 

In terms of the user group you created, is there another domain/sub domain/ dynamic group you could use? 

This would cut out the need to manually update the user group you created as a WA. 

KR

Vinnie