Forum Discussion

Babulu
Contributor
3 years ago

The number of script results (1) must match the number of steps for the test case TestCaseKey

While create test execution- "errorCode":400,"message":"The number of script results (1) must match the number of steps for the test case TestCaseKey (4)","status":"Bad Request"

3 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

There's not a lot of information to work with but it does seem that whichever API endpoint you're using, it's expecting the number test case execution step results to match the number of execution steps.  If you post more information we might be able to help further.

MisterB
        Champion Level 3

Hi Babalu,

I haven't had the option to integrate tools with Zephyr Scale (ZC) yet so I don't know much about how it works.  There is a set of REST APIs for ZC and I wonder if you need to use those to post to ZC, instead of using the APIs from TestComplete?  I've added a link below to the REST APIs.  I think the endpoint you want is "/testrun/{testRunKey}/testcase/{testCaseKey}/testresult"

ZC APIs (for Server version) Zephyr Scale Server API (v1) (smartbear.com)

All results in the ZC community that contain the word "testcomplete" - Search - SmartBear Community

Andy