Forum Discussion

sonya_m
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
3 years ago

March 2022 | Zephyr Scale Community News

Hello, Zephyr Scale Community!

It's time for our monthly digest - in this post, you will learn about the Zephyr Scale Community highlights for February. 

Let's go!

TOP CONTRIBUTORS

It's been another great month with many fruitful conversations on the Zephyr Scale forums, let me name the most active community contributors: MisterB, josh42alby_dribenice25sheeba_n     

Thanks everyone for your contribution! You rock!

Become a Zephyr Scale All-Star

We are launching a new program in the Zephyr Scale Community to bring even more tool experts to this great Community which is growing at a high rate.

This initiative is called Zephyr Scale All-Stars.

Our All-Stars have access to exciting opportunities: special recognition in the Community, gift cards and swag, invitations to Product and Community team calls, and more! To join the program, you must be a customer or partner and participate in the Zephyr Scale Community.

Apply for the program and learn about all benefits and conditions here: become an All-Star

MOST DISCUSSED TOPICS

February brought many interesting topics to the Zephyr Scale Community. Take a look at the list of the biggest ones, and feel free to contribute:

- How to reorder test cases

- zephyr scale search for procedures calling a certain test case

- How can I assign different testers on the test steps in Zephyr Scale?

- Create new issue pre-filled description

- After clicking on zephyr scale i see some config values instead of plans,cycles and stuff related to

smartbear academy

If you'd like to learn the tool - join the SmartBear Academy. There you can find free on-demand courses for Zephyr Scale. 

Enroll today!

Another great way to learn the basics is to attend a bi-weekly live class led by our Solutions Engineers.

The next session starts at 11am ET on March 9:

REGISTER FOR FREE>> 

Have a great and productive March everyone!

No RepliesBe the first to reply