Forum Discussion

Amrit13
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Cannot find the option "Export Feature Files (BDD - Gherkin)" in Zephyr Scale

Hi,

I cannot find the option "Export Feature Files (BDD - Gherkin)" in Zephyr Scale as described in https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-scale-cloud/docs/test-cases/gherkin-behavior-driven-development-bdd.html.

I am using the cloud/trial version. I have only three options for creating one or multiple test cases or import from file.

I have already created a test case with gherkin. 

Thanks!

• Hi,

I can't tell from your screen print but maybe you haven't selected a test case first?  I'm on the server version and I don't get to see the More menu with the export options until I've selected at least 1 test case.

Hope that helps.

Andy

• Hi

In the list af all test cases you should be able to check the test that you want to export. When a check i made the "More" button have the menu item of exporting "Eport feature files -  (BDD - Gherkin)" 

Br.

Jesper

4 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

I can't tell from your screen print but maybe you haven't selected a test case first?  I'm on the server version and I don't get to see the More menu with the export options until I've selected at least 1 test case.

Hope that helps.

Andy

Amrit13
      New Contributor

Hi Andy, 

thanks for the answer!

Can the result json file uploaded manually to the gherkin test case itself... so that there is internal mapping and test case is shown as failed or passed. I tried to do that:

Thanks!

MisterB
        Champion Level 3

Hi Amrit,

Sorry I don't know the answer to that question - I did take a look but I've not had to use Gherkin scripts yet so can't advise on this.  Can I suggest you post a new request to the community so that someone else gets an opportunity to help you.

Best, Andy