I need a working example in C# on how to select a value (row) in a DevExpress LookupEdit control.
I did find an example for TestComplete (Example), but couldn't convert it to C#.
Go to Solution.
The idea is as follows:
1. Write code to click the lookup text box.
2. Examine the lookup grid in the UI Spy, using "point and click". It should be an IGridView (or, more specifically, IDevExpressXtraGrid).
3. Write a search pattern for the grid.
4. (Optional) Use IGridView.FindRow(column, value) to find the row containing a specific value.
5. Use IGridView.ClickCell(rowIndex, column) to select the desired row by index.
View solution in original post
Thanks for the answer.
Upon further inspection, the control was actually an IStripPopupMenuOwner