Forum Discussion

OV
Frequent Contributor
7 years ago

unable to launch test complete license is installed

Hi,

I’ve been activating my license on my local machine and the realized I need to activate it on a remote laptop so I deactivate it and went to activate it on the remote laptop but couldn’t do that from some reason so, installed again on my local and generated another license key, inserted the new key and and got a message that it was activated successfully but, when running tc it is showing the attached screen. asking for a license :-/, I've tried to uninstall tc, restart the service, deactivating the license and then activating it again, nothing worked, Can't do anything, any selection will bring me back to the same state. I bought a license but can't use the product i bought. so annoying!!!

5 Replies

OV
      Frequent Contributor

Thanks, tried them already, they reply with something like ..."due to a technical issue there is no access to the database. We will reply to you once it is available." Still waiting, thought someone here can help,

Thanks

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

One more thing that you may try in addition to what was suggested by tristaanogre:

-- If you have access to your account at my.smartbear.com;
    -- Navigate to the page with your TC license;

-- On the right, under License Management you will have a link to deactivate your current license;

-- Try to deactivate it. If I remember correctly, a new license key should be generated;

-- Launch License Manager on all your machines where you tried to activate the old license and delete the license;

-- Finally, try to activate a new license on the needed machine.

OV
      Frequent Contributor

Hi Alex,

I did what you suggested earlier today as well, it didn't work :-/

Thanks,

Ofer

AlexKaras
        Champion Level 3

Ofer,

Then, I hope that Support will contact you soon.