Forum Discussion

vijaysp77
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

unable to detect the object [spark.components::RichText object]

Hi Team,

I am automating my flex application and I have some panels where I can see the [spark.components::RichText object] objects and I am not able to inspect them by Spy and also the labels on it are not visible on it.

Please help me on this
  • Hi Shantaram,

I don't see this control on the list of the officially supported ones here. It means that you need to use native properties and methods of the control to test it. Refer to the Recognizing Custom Controls section of the article mentioned earlier to find more information about this. Also, read the "Addressing Objects in Flash and Flex Applications" article.

2 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Shantaram,

I don't see this control on the list of the officially supported ones here. It means that you need to use native properties and methods of the control to test it. Refer to the Recognizing Custom Controls section of the article mentioned earlier to find more information about this. Also, read the "Addressing Objects in Flash and Flex Applications" article.

vijaysp77
    Occasional Contributor
    Thanks Tanya

Let me look into the links provided by you then get back to you if they are useful to me or not otherwise need to find out other solution on it