Forum Discussion

sarya
Frequent Contributor
14 years ago

filter values and show summary on load testing summary page

Hi,

I am trying to filter out a set of values on the load testing summary page and obtain the sum of only the filtered values.When I filter the values and select "Show summary" and try to sum out the values or take an average ,it sums up/averages for all the values in the load testing table and not the filtered values .Is this by design in test complete ?

Thanks,

Sumedha

4 Replies

• Hi Sumedha,

No, that is not the expected behavior. Thank you for reporting the problem, we will try to fix it in a newer version of TestComplete.

sarya
    Frequent Contributor
    Thanks Allen.Hope to see that fix soon .

Thanks,

Sumedha
    sarya
    Frequent Contributor
    Hey Allen,

I have one more request for the load analysis page for the column "Test Date/Time" .It is very difficult to go back and look for an entry for some particular date and time as the options are either to show Date Alone or to show time alone.If it would have been something like date and time together,it would have been more easier to navigate through all the entries recorded over there and the load test analysis page is being largely used in my benchamark load testing to filter particular values ,calculate their sum/average (which at this point of time is not working) and naviagting through different entries (which is very difficult to figure out with date and time values separately.) .Any improvements will be highly helpful on this page.

Thanks,

Sumedha