Forum Discussion

Farinaz
Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

buy testcomplete

Hi   

I sent email to  sales@smartbear.com but nobody answer me.

I will be really glad, if you could answer to my questions:

I want to know about support after buy license , type of support?  price of support ? duration of support ( one year or ... )?

if I buy TestComplete version 12 , and after some month version 13 release could I have update ? or not ? if yes, how many times I can update ? or generally what is update procedure ? is it free or not ? 

and how can I buy ? just pay with credit card ? do you have a branch on Dubai ?

If you want to answer me with email, this is my email: f_khansefid@yahoo.com

thanks so much

• Hi Farinaz,

I've asked our Team to contact you. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

4 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

You may create a request via the https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=TestComplete form - this might work faster than the initial mail.

> I want to know about support after buy license , type of support?  price of support ? duration of support ( one year or ... )?

Usually, the purchase includes one year of the free Maintenance Support which means that you can create Support tickets via the abovementioned form and get direct communication with Support. Support via this forum is free and perpetual :) but it is not guaranteed that you will get an official reply (though Smartbear's guys keep an eye on what's going on here).

> if I buy TestComplete version 12 , and after some month version 13 release could I have update ? or not ? if yes, how many times I can update ? or generally what is update procedure ? is it free or not ?

Maintenance Support includes free update to the next major/minor version of TestComplete. New major version is released annually (plus/minus), so you have a good chance to be eligible for the free upgrade to v13. After your Maintenance Support expires, you are losing the right to free update, but your current license will work and you will be able to use your version of TestComplete without any restriction. You may extend your Maintenance Support by purchasing a newer version of TestComplete. The terms and price is better to be discussed with the Sales.

> and how can I buy ? just pay with credit card ? do you have a branch on Dubai ?

I am not sure about branch or distributor in Dubai... Credit card should be fine. After the purchase, you will get an access to your customer portal (https://my.smartbear.com) where you will be able to download TestComplete and get your license activation key from. Again, I believe that you will get all relevant information from Sales when submitting a ticket using the above form.

TanyaYatskovska: Tanya, could you please contact Sales to keep the track?

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Farinaz,

I've asked our Team to contact you. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

AlexKaras
        Champion Level 3

Hi Tanya,

Thank you a lot for the prompt assistance!