Forum Discussion

Leyna
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago

Why plan do action in the child screen but the parent screen showed and automation can't go on work

Why plan do action in the child screen but the parent screen showed and automation can't go on work

Look at the screenshot i make here, when in pic 'A' click 'high light' in TC, then in pic 'B', the child screen will be overlap by the parent, then pic 'C' ,TC give the warning message.

Anyone meet the same situation like this? how do you deal with this in the last? Is this a TC bug? Our application work when manually do. Thanks!

5 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

Before you get to part A, have your test 1) click the header of B to bring it to the front or 2) drag the child window away.  If those don't work it's possible that your application has the child window set to be always on top. You might need to finish with B before you open the child window.

Leyna
      Occasional Contributor

hi Marsha_R,

Thank you for your comments. Yes , I have tried to click on the child page to make it on the top, this can work.But the parent page go to the top again when I try to fill the data though the child page pop up to the front, so maybe issues in the product? But you know it works when manually ......

Regards, Leyna