Forum Discussion

anibal1
New Contributor
9 years ago

Where are the store object properties definitions stored?

Hi,

When storing object properties, there's the option to make some "custom" definitions, by editing groups, so next time, when the object specificied is choosen, the properties will be already suggested (instead of the default visible and enabled ones). The functionality works fine. The problem is, in the help, it is indicated that all that "custom" information is stored in a file  (<TestComplete>\Bin\ObjectGroups.xml) but that file is nowhere to be found. It is not in the path specified. I even made a search for the file in all my hard drives in my computer and no luck. So, where is it? Is the information stored in different file?

I'm attaching an image of the help page, explaining about such fule.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Ravik
    Super Contributor
    Hi, Normally all the object details are available (Stored Object Details) under the project - by Default a 'Store' folder is created and your object details are available in it. structure is that - Project Suite - Project - Store under that your object details.
      anibal1
      New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. But your answer has nothing to do with what I asked. We're talkiing about two totally different things.