Forum Discussion

mugheessiddiqui
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Unable to get access on Infragistics.Win.UltraMessageBox.MessageBoxDialog buttons.

Unable to get access on Infragistics.Win.UltraMessageBox.MessageBoxDialog buttons.

I'm facing a problem to recognize the buttons of Infragistics.Win.UltraMessageBox.MessageBoxDialog. I have attached the image of message box and its ClrFullClassName.

How may I Click on OK button or any other button options of similar dialog.

11 Replies

Marsha_R
        Champion Level 3

What does not help?  You have to be specific in your descriptions for us to tell what's going on.

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

Is your problem specifically with identifying the object?  Or is it more about making sure you click the OK button or the Yes button, etc, where the buttons may have different labels?

If the latter, that is a matter of making sure that you identify the object more precisely.  If there is more than one object on the form with the same ClrFullClassName, you need to add another property to your identification to distinguish one from the other.  Caption or Label or something like that might be what you need to use.  Edit the NameMapping of the object and add an additional property.

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi mugheessiddiqui , please elaborate on your issue for the Commmunity to be able to help you better. Thank you.

mugheessiddiqui
      Contributor

I'm using TestComplete 12.6 version

My problem is Test Complete does not recognizing the button of Infragistics.Win.UltraMessageBox.MessageBoxDialog. It also does not provide method to click on specific button.  I have attached two more images of Infragistics.Win.UltraMessageBox where you can see its properties and Methods.

I have using MessageBoxControl.Keys("[Enter]") to get rid of the message box which is the workarround but not the proper solution.

Marsha_R
        Champion Level 3

1) "Enter" is certainly a proper solution.  Many people who don't use a mouse will use enter for clicking a button, it's perfectly good.  Spacebar works as well.

2) I asked you to try recording a test where you click on the button.  Please show us the code that is produced from that recording.  It may give us more details about your issue.