Forum Discussion

tcborg
New Contributor
3 years ago

TestComplete Jenkins path problem

TestComplete 14

Jenkins TC plugin 2.8.1 (latest)

I have a Linux Jenkins host connecting to a TC node on Windows Server 2019. When I run my TC job, the following log is generated:

[TestComplete] The test execution started ('Regression Test Suite'/Create Patients/KeyWordTests|Login_As_Admin).
[TestComplete] Found TestComplete/TestExecute installations:
	Type: TC, Version: 14.80.627.7, Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 14\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe"
	Type: TELite, Version: 14.80.627.50, Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestExecuteLite 14\x64\bin\TestExecuteLite.exe"
[TestComplete] Selected TestComplete/TestExecute installation:
	Type: TC, Version: 14.80.627.7, Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 14\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe"
[TestComplete] Launching the test runner.
$ '"C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 14\bin\TestCompleteService14.exe"' //LogonAndExecute //lDomain: "" //lName: "Administrator" //lPassword: ******** //lTimeout: "-1" //lUseActiveSession: "true" //lCommandLine: '""C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 14\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe" "C:\c\Users\Administrator\Desktop\pilot_qatest\'Regression Test Suite'.pjs" /run /SilentMode /ForceConversion /ns /exit "/ExportLog:C:\c\Users\Administrator\Desktop\jenkins\workspace\TestComplete Test Run\1642743106415.tclogx" "/ExportLog:C:\c\Users\Administrator\Desktop\jenkins\workspace\TestComplete Test Run\1642743106415.htmlx" "/ErrorLog:C:\c\Users\Administrator\Desktop\jenkins\workspace\TestComplete Test Run\1642743106415.txt" "/project:Create Patients" /test:KeyWordTests|Login_As_Admin /JenkinsTCPluginVersion:2.8.1"'
[TestComplete] Test runner exit code: 3.
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Error: Invalid command line. The project suite 'C:\c\Users\Administrator\Desktop\pilot_qatest\'Regression Test Suite'.pjs' was not found..
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to find the log file "1642743106415.tclogx".
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to find the log file "1642743106415.htmlx".
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Errors occurred during the test execution.
[TestComplete] Marking the build as FAILED.
[TestComplete] The test execution finished ('Regression Test Suite'/Create Patients/KeyWordTests|Login_As_Admin).
Build step 'TestComplete Test' changed build result to FAILURE
Finished: FAILURE

This obviously failing because of the bad pathname, but I can't figure out where the plugin is picking up the extra '\c\' element and inserting it for some of the arguments. Any hints on where to find and remove this?

Thanks.