Forum Discussion

13 years ago

TestComplete Integration with HP Quality Center 11

Hello

Just wanted to ask if there is a plan to integrate TC with HP QC 11 (ALM 11).  would like to be able to run tests through QC using TC and upload data back to QC. is this feature available?

Thanks

6 Replies

Anonymous
    Hello Roi

we are currently in Beta with our first version of the plugin. If you are a TestComplete customer and are interested to partake in Beta, I suggest that you contact your sales rep with this request or email sales@smartbear.com and we will arrange for you to participate.

Thanks for your interest.

Best regards,
    i404
    Contributor
    Hi Sergel,

Would that support be applicable to my organisation if we have QC 10? We are using TestComplete 8.70.709.7 atm...

Thanks

Regards,

Ian

Anonymous
    Ian

Yes the intent is to support QC10 as well but we need Beta partners to validate integration as we don't have access to QC10 directly. Some tweaks may be necessary on our part, depending on how validation goes.

If you are able and willing to help us with this, please contact our sales team and they will get you into the Beta program for this module.
    i404
    Contributor
    Hi Sergel,

I'm using TestComplete870_Beta1. Does that build that the support already?

Ok I will contact your sale team.

Thanks

Regards

Ian
    i404
    Contributor
    Hi Sergei,

I have emailed your Sales Team on 16/3 and have yet received any response.

I would like to get the integration work and it is becoming crucial to us in the very near future.

Thanks

Regards

Ian
    Anonymous
    Hi Ian

I am surprised regarding lack of response from the sales team over that period of time.

Can you email me directly at

sergei dot sokolov at smartbear dot com?

As I mentioned we don't have an environment for validation but we'll be happy to work with you to apply the necessary tweaks on our side, if you are open to it.