Forum Discussion

nln
New Contributor
12 years ago

TestComplete 9 builds?

When TestComplete 9 was released it had build number 1069.7, but today when I looked, the build available was 1312.7. I can't find any release notes on this new version nor is the 1069 listed in "previous versions". Could you please provide me/us with some information on what differs between the two?

Thanks!

/Niklas

3 Replies

irina_lukina
    Super Contributor

Hi Niklas,

You're right. We've re-loaded the TestComplete 9 package on our web site. The latest build (1312.7) includes several bug fixes for TestComplete 9.

frauem
    Occasional Contributor
    Is there any email notification list to be notified when there is a new build released? Unless I saw this thread, I would not know that there was a new build of V9 out there to use.

Thanks.

• Hi Matt,

There were no e-mail notifications when the 9.0.1312.7 build was uploaded. Uploading a newer build of the current minor version is a very rare event in our practice. To my recollection, this is actually the fist time we did that. 

It was decided not to send e-mail notifications, because the changes made to that build concerned a small percentage of our customers.