Forum Discussion

sudam_SL
Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

SmartBear Test Extension is not installed or dissabled message showing even it installed and enabled

Hi All, I'm getting exception saying "SmartBear Test Extension is not Installed or is Disabled" when trying to execute bulk test. but I have installed the extension and it enabled. please help me to resolve this.

sonya_m
    3 years ago

Thanks for helping, Community!

Hi sudam_SL! Were you able to find the solution?  If so, please share with other community members.

Otherwise, looks like Emma is waiting on some info from you in this thread, so you can proceed with the investigation here, or open a support case

8 Replies

• Hi sudam_SL - 

Following up it looks like you have added an image - i see you have a step to close the chrome process after the navigation. This could be affecting your testing. Could you send a photo of the test steps as well?

Thanks, 

Emma

sudam_SL
      Contributor

Thanks for the reply mikef . ğŸ™‚ i already followed that and edit Json file too.. there was two id and and i erased incorrect one and keep the correct one. but still i'm getting same issue.

Thanks,

mikef
        Staff

Can you go to the Add/Remove Programs menu, click on TestComplete, Modify, then Repair? This won't affect any existing projects you've created.

If you're still having trouble, i'd suggest raising a support ticket here : TestComplete: New Support Request 

Hope this helps

Mike

• Hi sudam_SL -

Would it be possible for you to send an image of the steps in the keyword test you are running? I would like to take a look at those to gain clarity.

Thanks,
    Emma
      sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for helping, Community!

Hi sudam_SL! Were you able to find the solution?  If so, please share with other community members.

Otherwise, looks like Emma is waiting on some info from you in this thread, so you can proceed with the investigation here, or open a support case

sudam_SL
      Contributor

Hi ebarbera ,

Please find the attached screen for the steps. i have used close browser to clear cache after the launch. and it help me to close the open browsers when fail the previous test case.

Thanks,