Forum Discussion

pirap2
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Issue with double-clicks on Sencha grid cell after updating of the TestComplete/TestExecute

Hello All,

after updating with latest TestComplete/TestExecute I got an issue with double-clicks on Sencha grid cells.

Seems like TestComplete make a single-click instead of a double-click (or very-very fast double-click or something like these).

Please see my script below.

It worked before updating -> input text box should be appeared in cell after double-click, but nothing happens. Manually it appears. Delays between actions don't help.

Moreover TestComplete thinks that I made a right-click on cell instead of double-click during script recording (i.e. start script recording -> double-click on Sencha grid cell -> right-click menu is opened. Expected result: input text box should be appeared in cell after double-click).

I use TestComplete 12.42.3048.7 x64, TestExecute 12.42.3048.11 x84, Chrome 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Script:

grid = Aliases.DetailsGrid.panel.gridBody.Grid;
grid.ClickCell(0, 3);
grid.DblClickCell(0, 3); 
grid.TextBox.Keys("[BS][Enter]");

2 Replies

YuriPeshekhonov
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

It seems to be a bug. Please create a support case and describe the issue in detail so we can investigate it. 

pirap2
      Occasional Contributor

Hello Yuriy,

case has already created by my colleague - Case #00277640. He has the same issue with double-clicks on Sencha grid.

Also we have re-checked the same script with older versions of the TestComplete/TestExecute - our conclusion about TestComplete versions was wrong.

Seems like something properties/changes came with new release of our tested web-client (which based on Sencha) yesterday/2 days ago. And after that TestComplete have an issue with double-click on cell. Manually double-click works.